A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires them to such an effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
Cookies policy of CREACIONES MARSANZ, S.A. – http://www.marsanz.es/
The domain http://www.marsanz.es/ uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. . all this in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize them. The set of «cookies» helps us to improve the quality of our website, thus allowing us to personalize to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Typology of cookies:
- From the point of view of the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (how long the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate the cookies between:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate the user experience by remembering their browsing habits or, where appropriate, to facilitate purchase and / or registration services.
- From the point of view of the purpose of each cookie, we can differentiate between:Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services.
- Technical cookies, provided that they correspond to any of the following profiles, will be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI * (that is, obtaining consent for their installation and use through the existence of a warning banner, Cookies policy):
- “User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User security cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance load
- User interface customization cookies
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content
* according to the EU Working Group of Experts, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/2012
- Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI because they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies exclusively obey the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through these types of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Lastly, from the point of view of the entity that manages the cookies, we can differentiate between:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
CREACIONES MARSANZ, S.A. saves all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of CREACIONES MARSANZ, S.A. Except in those cases indicated in the section ‘List and description of cookies’, nor used for unsolicited communications.
Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
Keep the following paragraph only in the case of using a cookie management module (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED):
The user can configure the permissions on the cookies used on our website at any time by accessing the cookie configuration panel.
Click here to access the cookie configuration panel at http://www.marsanz.es/ (insert link to the cookie manager or, in its absence, in the cookie notice / acceptance banner)
If the user so wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to their acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke their acceptance at any time through the content and privacy configuration options available in each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in their browser, they may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the appropriate configuration of cookies and the activation, restriction and / or disabling options, you should go to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Fire Fox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and higher; Incognito
List and description of cookies:
The table that we publish below collects in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on the website http://www.marsanz.es/:
|Cookie name||Cookie domain (Own / third parties)||Duration
|Use of cookie (Purpose)
|_ga||.marsanz.es||2 years||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered.|
|_gid||.marsanz.es||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users Google analytics.|
|Cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||.marsanz.es||1 year||Acceptance of cookies installation|
|uvc||.addtoany.com||1 day||It detects how often the AddThis social sharing service is related to the same user.|
|IDE||.doubleclick.net||Persistent||DoubleClick avoids posting. DoubleClick cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. Sometimes the cookie contains an additional identifier that looks like the cookie ID. This identifier is used to identify an advertising campaign to which a user has previously been exposed; but DoubleClick does not store personally identifiable information in the cookie.|
|NID||.google.com||6 months||Google. cookies to improve your user experience.|
|__Secure-3PAPISID__Secure-3PSID||.google.com||2 years||Advertising. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests.|
|__Secure-3PSIDCC||.google.com||1 year||Estas cookies se utilizan para entregar anuncios más relevantes para usted y sus intereses|
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies, you can visit the following page: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es. You can disable Google Analytics cookies through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- On this website you will find information about how behavioral advertising works, information about cookies and the measures you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/